Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snowing in NY

If your week was good, in whichever meaning of the word satisfies your ledger. If you put it in your due work and effort....Then this Saturday swollen and beaten, tired and soulful you are treated to winter majesty's most atavistic treat, snow in NY. This weekend I am attending to business and pleasure in the city and while the epic edifices are not as daunting as they once were in my earlier adolescence, the snow, well I feel like I did when I was 12. If my mother was still alive, I would like a stroll around the park with her this Saturday morning to build our appetites and then off to E.A.T.S for their delectable jams and pastries. I would peg her with a snowball or two as well. Have a lovely weekend.










snow78.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment